Content

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

FF IX : Beatrix Complete and Trying Some Other Style



Drawing on SAI and Photoshop

Final Fantasy IX : Beatrix fanart complete ! drawing her sword is killing me.. and this type of drawing is fun, even thought need more time.. So, I tried DA-walking.. and found an artist tutorial about drawing style, kinda simple.. anddd I want to try it.. and here is the result..

Original character Orange Saldin.. the color kinda nice, despite the short time drawing this.. Orange isn't the bishounen type heroes.. He i'snt handsome or what the typical whitehorseprince like .. hehe
sorry for the lame english T_T, I know..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Category

Something

This blog is for my gallery, you can find some pictures with anime or manga style here. Currently practicing using SAI. I usually use Adobe Photosop or Painter IX. Enjoy!

Followers